Aug 1, 2007

Daughter not always accurate


It will be rare that this blog will ever change from what you see at this moment. However if you do visit please leave a comment so that I know you have visited. Strangers and strange people welcome.

The picture is my lovely daughter http://christyallbee.com/ and her husband http://davegannon.com/ . They have much more interesting blogs.

However my daughters blog is not always accurate in repeating what her father says, has said in the past, has done in the past, or plans on doing in the future. All corrections will be made here.

Everything else she post is interesting and accurate.

4 comments:

Judy said...

My oh my oh my - have you gone over the edge?

AllBeehive said...

I beg to differ. I am alway accurate in my posts. If there is embellishment used, it is merely a vehicle that makes for better reading. You know like when CNN reports not just of a fire in a building, but of the fireman who caught the baby that fell 5 floors and lived to tell about it.

Display Name Here said...

Embellishment? If you were writing the CNN story it would read

An 8 month old baby weighing 50 lbs fell from the 120th floor of a burning building and lived to tell about it. During the press conference, the baby stated, the fall was nothing. the miracle was my mother getting "Knocked up" in the first place.

AllBeehive said...

Exactly my point. Makes for a much better story.