Sep 10, 2007

Epiphany

During the winter of 1974 I was deer hunting in the woods of N.H. when a beautiful doe stopped right in front of me. Neither of us making a sound, she gave me a look that said what the hell are you doing. I gave her a look back that said I am freezing my ass off. It was at that moment I had an epiphany. Well actual 2. The first was, there is not much difference between hunting and just sitting in the woods freezing your ass off. The second was that I could not kill this magnificent animal.

Fast forward to 2007 and one of my greatest pleasures is shooting deer with my video camera in my back yard.

2 comments:

davegannon said...

you are a good man. choose cameras, not guns. i was laughing my a$$ off just reading this. thank you.

AllBeehive said...

Love the back ground music. Very snow white.