Jan 7, 2009

Home Alone

I knew the very first time I met my son in-law that I liked him. I could not tell you why, but I liked him. When he married my daughter I liked him more. Didn't know why, I just did. Now that he has been a big part of my life for over 2 years I can tell you why. He is a good person, a good friend, a great husband, and an involved loving dad. He can also play a mean guitar.

He was left Home Alone when my daughter and grand daughter came to visit in mid December. What does a man do when the wife and kid are gone? He does what comes natural for any man. He breaks out his favorite winter hat, the one with the ear flaps. Pounds down a few Baileys Irish Creme. Gets out the guitar, cranks up the amplifier and plays Christmas music until his ears bleed. As you will see from the video he is the coolest SIL that a FIL could have.


No comments: