Jan 8, 2009

Linguine Race

I am both excited and nervous. I have just found software that will convert any video format to what ever video format I want. I can take old VHS family video or DVD video and convert it to flash for my blog, 3GP for my phone, or just a window media file and store it on my hard drive. This is a huge leap because I have wanted to do this for years. I found the software at need4video.com . Some of it is free.

But with this new ability comes a feeling of nervousness. The nervousness comes from what my daughter will do if I post old video of her from the 80’s. Both Judy and I know that we looked better 20 years ago, but our daughter with hair that you read about does not think she looked better. I think she looks just fine, kind of a cross between Melanie Griffith in working girl meets Dolly Parton in 9 to 5. Do me a favor, after you watch the video below, go to her blog christyallbee.com and tell her she looks just fine. Please.


No comments: